The goal is to empower, inspire, and equip women and communities to engage in the issues surrounding marginalized women and gender inequality.
Starwalkers intends to attract the interest and open the hearts of people around the world to move them to understand the impacts gender has on their personal and professional lives. Furthermore, Starwalkers intends to motivate and equip communities to make effective changes towards a more inclusive world.
Future goals are:
- To influence gender education in schools and workplaces through the development of education packages applicable to different cultures
- To create opportunities for exchange among other women-centered organizations
- To create opportunity for women based on their strengths and future visions
- To bring together policy makers and citizens, local and global citizens to create initiatives that offer more equality and inclusion of women in the public sphere
- To explore ways for women to be active in decision-making processes